87 total views, 1 views today
If you have any doubt on Mi Dual Driver Earphone and You want to know Mi Dual Driver Earphone Review, you reached the perfect place.
In this article I will give you complete review of Mi dual Drive Earphone. Before saying my opinion I will share description a d specifications of this earphone
Table Of Contents
Mi Dual Driver Earphone Review
Mi Dual Drivers In-ear Earphones are the good for immersive audio experience with dual dynamic drivers for powerful bass and crisp treble. It has Passive Noise cancellation, that blocks out the unwanted ambient noise to deliver an unmatched auditory experience, letting you enjoy your music, audiobooks, and movies at all volume levels. The tangle-free braided cable is smooth to touch and anti-winding that lets you store effortlessly it in your pockets, bag or case without the worry of repeated untangling.
This Mi Dual Driver Earphone comes with cabler coated. It increases the longevity of cable. It helps your earphone tangle free.
Black and Blue Colour.
This earphone comes with dual Driver.
10mm & 8mm Dynamic Drivers which produces Crisp Vocals & Rich Bass
Dual Dynamic Drivers vs Single Dynamic Driver
The dual dynamic driver structure brings a quality sound experience with the drivers delivering rich bass and crisp treble. Dual drivers ensure low distortion and focuses on all frequencies to deliver a complete sound stage whereas a single driver focuses on a single frequency range and doesn’t focus on mids and highs.
This earphone comes with magnetic earbuds, which can help you to manage your earphone, when you do not use it.
3-button operation for better convenience and operability. Long press the play/pause button to trigger the voice assistant.
3.5 mm connector
This earphone comes with 3.5mm gold plated L shape design. This is the good things. Whereas Readme Buds 2 don’t have L shape connector and not gold plating.
Due to its L shape connector there are very low chance to beack connection between cable and connector.
Features & details
- The dual dynamic driver structure brings a quality sound experience with the drivers delivering rich bass and crisp treble
- Dual drivers ensure low distortion and focus on all frequencies to deliver the complete sound experience whereas a single driver focuses on a single frequency range and distorts at high volumes
- 10mm & 8mm Dynamic Drivers which produces Crisp Vocals & Rich Bass
- Passive Noise Cancellation
- 3-button operation for better convenience and operability. Trigger the voice assistant by long pressing the play/pause button
- Magnetic Earbuds
- Tangle-Free Braided Cable
- Soft comfortable anti-slip earplugs perfectly fit the contour of your ears offering exceptional comfort
- 90° close fitting design fits almost all smartphones and the minimal wire exposure keeps the durability intact
My Experience on Review Of Mi Dual Driver Earphone with mic
At this mi Dual Driver Earphone Review my experience with this earphone is:
The vocals are not “Crisp” like advertised by the company. It’s great for movie and music, but where only vocal and voice matters, like the podcasts, tutorial videos, and informative videos, this headphone lack some clarity. Again, at this price, It’s not bad, but Xiaomi could have improved it a bit more.
➡️ Quick First Impressions:
- I got it for Rs.799, and at this cost, these are great.
- The audio is well balanced. I can hear clear vocals as well as bass too.
- Built quality is good.
- It has a right-angled plug, which is my favourite.
- Housing is made from aluminium, and they are not as light as per my liking, but they aren’t bulky or too heavy.
- Magnets are sturdy but at the same time not overpowering, which I like.
- Music control buttons clicking is smooth, but since they are slim, it’s not very easy to operate.
This is an awesome Dual Driver Earphone at this price range. You can buy it for Playing games, listing songs, make phone calls. I hope this Mi Dual Driver Earphone Review will help you to clear all doubt.
One thought on “Mi Dual Driver Earphone Review”
[…] Also read : Mi Dual Driver Earphone Review […]